Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Handle Me

Handle me
Reach deep inside you to places you have never gone before
Whisper in my ear until I can no longer endure
The comfort that makes me so sure
You are down for me without question
And it's not even about the sessions
The moans and screams
The orgams exceeding the wettest dreams
The blood on my back
And your hair in my hand
While you look into the mirror
And truly understand
Temptation in the flesh
As our essence mesh
Wondering which one is worse than the other
While my sweat drenched physique
Slowly starts to smother
Whatever past was your reality
And you become my definition of fantasy

It's about
That emotional connection that everyone longs for
And the days and nights that both of us swore
We would never be here again
And yet
Here
We
Are

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home