Thursday, February 23, 2006

Something I wrote a long time ago

Cling close to me
And for the first time you will see
The challenge of true love
It's clear that you and I are meant to be
Whatever we are
And whatever we are not
Whisper your fears in my ears
Allow life to finally foil the plot
Of those who see things that really don't exist

GOD girl...how much have I missed
Your touch
Your caress
To know that you took a moment while you began to dress
To bother to be concerned that maybe you won't impress...
Me
I'm here...and so are you.
Let us both be very.....very....careful
With what we do
It's clear that whatever we feel is true
So cast both of our egos to the side
And enjoy the length and depth of this ride
Walk your sexxxy fine ass over here
Stare into my eyes as we finally begin
All
Over
Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home