Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Boi Souljah

Who is this guy? I was just running through Itunes.........I linked into a Kanye West beat collection....figured I would run through all the songs I already know he laid down tracks for. I ran across this artist..Boi Souljah. FEELING him. I think I can't get away from that shoot 'em up nigga die slow music...and he has it down (along with Hell Rell). Damn...well, I know what I will be using for some workout material now.

Well..it's been a little while since I made a blog entry. I'm still trying to get my head together. (Maybe my head is sooo big, it has to take a while before I can get it together :). So what do I want to do? Start writing again on a regular basis. This homicide case is just....stressing me out mentally. I have to get my head together..I really need to work myself up for this one. I don't know why I feel that if I win this one....it puts me over the top. I guess it's my imagination.

I need to....focus. I think one of the biggest issues of focusing on external things...no matter what they are....can be a good thing..but it can be a horrible thing if that outside thing is (a) not good for you or (b) is good for you, but gets taken away.......it can throw you off in a huge way. How do you back up and concentrate? I have all the tools that I need to do it....and I really odn't have much time.

Anyway.....one of my best friends got married this past weekend (Prophet Theron :)......but it was interesting..I guess doing it for a second time...it was a very nice wedding...a nice experience.

Well...I need to post more often here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home