Saturday, January 12, 2008

Another nothing post :)

Well, let's see..my cast was removed from my leg on the 24th. The only Christmas gift I wanted for this year :) That made me a happy man. Now that I know a little bit more, it's a good thing it was a clean break and not a sprain. No surgery. I thought things were going to calm down once I broke my leg. Ha. A week later I was involved in the biggest case I have been involved in so far and life has been quite interesting.

I heard from someone 2 days ago that I haven't spoken to in years. It's interesting when things like that happen. You have memories that flood back to you, you feel emotions you forgot. Ahhhh...some of us change, and some of us don't...it will be interesting if I hear from them again.

I don't know why...(because I had this feeling LAST year)..but I feel like 2008 will be a very very good year. I have a vague concept of where I want my career to go (do a few trials in the beginning of this year, try to get on the federal panel).......we will see what happens. I look forward to the ride :).

I haven't blogged in a little while......so it's good to look over my other posts :).........nothing major going on right now, I start a trial on Tuesday...we will see how that goes :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where are You?

8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home