Thursday, February 23, 2006

My Deception

Take every ounce of pain
I have suffered through
Swallow it like a bitter sweet pill
And tell me what is true
And what is not
Remove every ounce of hate
I have flowing in my veins
Become larger than anything life has to offer
Until only pleasure passion and lust remain
Inject these fangs
With the venom of seduction
Remove the steel from my eyes
Until I solely become a function
Of a higher power only I relate to in my own mind
And every atom of negativity
Is eliminated so you will no longer find
Any of my weaknesses lingering deep in the caverns I once slept
And there will no longer be the bitterness which translates to hate and pain
Causing others who trusted me then wept
To hate the man who once made the shiver in pleasure
All I want to be is the reality of influence that can't be measured
In most people's common perception
And NO RIB which will finally complete
My
Deception

1 Comments:

Blogger Dr. Deb said...

Powerful extremes!

7:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home