Saturday, May 01, 2010

It has been soooo long

it has been soooooo long
Since I put paper to pen
Since I wanted to travel...here again
Since I heard the whisper that truly started to move me
Since I felt the touch that truly started to soothe me

It has been sooooooo long
Since I stared dead into a woman's eyes
And was able to separate the truth from the lies
Since I allowed a future to begin
Since I stood on the precipice of sin
Since I even started to CRAVE learning what would make her moan
Since I started to feel the bond knowing the panther is no longer alone

It has been sooooooo long
Since I started to inspire those beads of sweat
Since I tasted exactly how I could make her incredibly wet
Since I had the pleasure of another owning my face
Since I created the memory that could never be erased
Since the moans turned to screams until her vocal chords went hoarse
Since I looked at another and both of us said of course...
It has been soooooo long
Because we are both truly one of a kind
And it might have been everything between then and now....
That brought us to each other and we could find....
This.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home