Thursday, May 06, 2010

My thoughts keep drifting....

My thoughts keep drifting
And now I wonder why
I keep on sifting.....
Through the truths and the lies
I have allowed my past.....
To be where I laughed and cried
But yesterday is gone
Tomorrow hasn't come
I wonder should I stay
Or should I start to run
Away from the challenge
Of facing the now
Do I stare it in the face
Or remain with my head bowed
Ignoring things that are better left unsaid
There is a long standing hunger
That has remained unfed
There are very few times
When I don't know what to do
As at this moment, in this space
I decide to stick with the truth
Whatever that may be
And whatever it is not
I just want to see....
How I should unfurl this plot
Having taken the red pill
There is no going back
I am open, my heart can spill
But I will never retract
The decisions I make
Each and every day
I am wondering what this is
Why do I feel this way
My thoughts keep drifting
To the forefront of my mind
There are things I won't say
But clearly I'm not blind....
I don't know what to do
But I hope that I find....
Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home