Monday, May 17, 2010

I have no idea....

So tell me
What do I say?
It makes absolutely no sense that I feel this way
To create something...
Out of nothing....
And begin to feel safe
Maybe deep down inside...I seek to destroy this space
Allowing the past to sabatoge things before they begin
Because it this reality is the truth
Do we find ourself in the sweetest sin?
Enjoying the nectar of the devotion that both of us miss
Creating the projection of the possibility of the very first kiss
Recapturing innocence that was lost so long ago
But both of us are quite grown, and in this space..both of us know
Exactly and precisely what is at stake
Yet from the time I get up to the time I go to sleep
It seems that your voice, your acknowledgement actually makes
A difference in daily routine that has become my life
A momentary solace in the revolving door of strife
That I continuously fight against and refuse to acknowledge
You ARE that person for how long I don't know
And so these words are a feeble attempt to show
I may be in deeper thank you would like
I have no idea what I'm doing
But it's possible this just might.....
Be bigger than either of us can imagine at this time
I find getting to know you....beginning to learn you....
Is currently a pleasure of mine.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, it seems like you do though somehow. strange but true. not everyone has the gift to express their self in such a way that you do.you are an inspiration to me for sometime now. as long as it don't effect your balance i hope you continue your blog. be well.

12:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's amazing as to the way your words flow, I'm sure someone has inspired these passionate words that flow from you like honey.
Keep it up

5:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home