Thursday, May 20, 2010

I want you.....

I want you
And can't believe what's going on is true
Can't believe this is happening so fast
I'm falling...and trying to forget what kept me back in the past
I'm anticipating moments which make life worth living
I'm anticipating what it's like to be giving
My time
My energy
The core of my emotions
Are starting to form the ultimate devotion
And you can't understand..it's been soooooo long
I have no idea if I still have it in me
I used to be sooooo strong
Being able to walk you to that place where you only imagined you could go
Come inside the entirety of my world and allow me to show
You the experiences and emotions which start to touch your soul
Until there is nothing you can't do....until we are swept away in the flow
Of the river we have never traversed before
But this is the beginning, which could come to an ending
I want these words to show...
I want you

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you do have it in you

5:56 PM  
Blogger Lynn London said...

You are a hopeless romantic and your words only make that more evident. That feeling of complete surrender is wonderful and fulfilling when you find the right one. Hope that you eventually stumble across the right one because I'm not exactly sure that you have.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home